Friday, March 22, 2013

Guest Author: Isabella Olivia Ellis

 
AR:Tell me a bit about this book. What is it about?

IOE: Becoming His Little One is about a woman discovering and exploring her submissive side. For Carolyn, the heroine, there can't be a real relationship within the realm of BDSM, but Dave (the hero) teaches her otherwise.

AR: What was your favorite part about writing this story?

IOE: I loved writing the tender aspects of such a relationship. It's not all handcuffs and floggers.

AR: Where did you get the idea for this book?

IOE: I had a short relationship a long time ago with a man like Dave.

AR: What genres do you prefer to write in?

IOE: I've written historical, fantasy, contemporary, BDSM, science fiction, vampire, fairy tale etc. I don't have a preferred genre, it's more about what characters hold my interest.

AR: What's next for you? Are you working on anything new? Tell me about it.
IOE: I have a dozen or so starts to various erotic romances, but my main focus is my memoir.
BLURB:

Carolyn is a plain divorcee living a plain life. Though her sexual experiences have all been vanilla, she is drawn to the submissive aspect of BDSM. In the multi-player online world of Other Existence, she finds an outlet for this. It is there that she meets Dave, an older Air Force lieutenant colonel, who turns out to be her dominant counterpart. After weeks of chats in which they share their deepest desires, the two meet in real life and a match made in BDSM heaven is born.

As their relationship develops, she discovers the tenderness and emotion that complements the lifestyle. There are whips and spreader bars, but also loving massages afterward. When Dave is suddenly torn away from her by his duty to his country, it is up to Carolyn to decide if the love they've found is worth the fight to keep it.

Be Warned: BDSM, flogging, spanking, sex toys

BUY AT EVERNIGHT OR AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment