Wednesday, May 25, 2011

1, 2, 3, You’re It!

This morning  I woke up to a dark grey sky, heavy rain drops, and ruined plans. I sat by my computer, stared at my blog, and couldn’t think of what to blog about. Then I read a comment author Liz Fichera wrote me. I’ve been tagged! I headed to her blog and read about this tagging thing. It’s a game! Once you’ve been tagged, you answer a series of questions on your blog and then you tag 8 other people. Then those people have to answer the same questions and they tag 8 people and so on. So here we go:


1)       Do you think you're hot?


I’m as hot as an icicle.



2)       Upload a picture or wall paper you are using at the moment.








3)       When was the last time you ate chicken meat?


Monday night, and it was horrible.



4)       The Song(s) you listened to recently?


My latest addiction is “I Need a Doctor” by Dr. Dre and Eminem



5)       What were you thinking as you were doing this?


Kick in coffee! I’m tired of being a zombie.




6)       Do you have a nickname?

Oh boy, I have plenty of nicknames. *Come on coffee, do your work* At this moment, I couldn’t remember any cool ones except stepmonster. This one is what my stepdemon calls me, and yes, we both came up with these names together because we found them to be funny. My husband doesn’t like those names but does admit it’s entertaining when we call each other that.

9 comments:

  1. Nice to see your answers...hope your day improved and you smiled a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff. Hope that caffeine kicks in soon for you and I think the names you have with your stepdaughter are cute as long as it's all in fun. Have a great day!

    (Darn blogger, it's not letting me post with my google account, aw-well.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Snickers* Stepdemon! Love it. I'm glad you two have taken a humorous approach to what many people would see as a prime set-up for tons of conflict. Hope you coffee kicked in good and hard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like hot as an icicle. I would love to have lunch with you some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I know that song (or have forgotten it) but I love "Forgot about Dre" and "What's the Difference" with Dr. Dre and Eminem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry your plans were ruined, but this was a fun meme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stepdemon? I'm going to have to remember that. :-)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bummer that your plans got rained out. I enjoyed your answers though. :) Stepmonster and stepdemon are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pauline Barclay ~*~ Thank You.

    Sherri ~*~ Thank you. I like those names.

    D.F.Krieger ~*~ Oh, believe me, there’s lots of conflict!

    Maria Zannini ~*~ Lunch would be so much fun! I could bring my dog along and you could bring Tank and Iko. Then again, I can totally see my Joey and your Iko running off together to rob a Petsmart.

    Sondae Bennett ~*~ I love Forgot about Dre! It’s one of the songs that made me like Eminem.

    Marianne Arkins ~*~ Thank you. The day did not get any better. Actually it got worse. But this was fun. I would do it again.

    Liz Fichera ~*~ Thanks for tagging me. It was so much fun.

    Kari Marie ~*~ Thank you. It brightens my day when I can call her the stepdemon, and then she turns around and says “I want to be the stepmonster.”

    ReplyDelete