Friday, September 14, 2012

Guest Author: Nikki Prince

I met Nikki through facebook and we became instant friends. We're even in the Cauldron of Tales Halloween Anthology together. But today, she'll be telling all of you about her new, amazing story.


AR: Tell me about this story, how did it come about?

NP: The story is about Liliana Jackson and her demon lover Samael. Liliana knows that there is a curse on Samael and doesn’t realize the curse is a generational curse that involves her as well. This is part of the Karmic Lust series and I am currently working on book two. It actually came about through a call for submission for stories with succubae in it. Before I knew it the story had morphed into what it is now a story about the love between a fallen angel and a human.

AR: Who is your heroine and what are some of the conflicts she faces?

NP: Liliana Jackson is my heroine and she faces the task of trying to figure out why she feels as if she’s known Samael in a past life. She also has the issue of Samael having a curse where he can only visit her at night and that must be solved.

AR: Who is the hero and what conflicts does he face?

NP: Samael is a fallen angel with a curse that only allows him to be with the woman he loves at night, but he holds an even darker secret from that very woman.

AR: Where did you get the idea for the story? Who or what was your inspiration?

NP: It came from that call and before I knew it, I was finding pictures for who I thought the hero and heroine would look like and I got inspiration from that.

AR: As a reader, what kind of books do you like to read?

NP: I read mostly sensual to erotic romance books, but I also like to read some nonfiction such as stories on serial killers and such.

Genre: Interracial Paranormal Romance

Heat Level: 2

Word Count: 24, 570

ISBN: 978-1-77130-129-9

Editor: Marie Medina

Cover Artist: Sour Cherry Designs

DEMON MINE
Paranormal Interracial Romance

Book 1 in the Karmic Lust Series

Samael is a fallen angel doomed to repeat his life, and experience his love for Liliana Jackson, over and over again.  That is until she finally remembers who she is and the reason for the curse that has befallen them both.   Are they doomed to keep repeating the past?  Or will there be a new future for the reincarnated lovers?
Be Warned: spanking

9 comments:

  1. I love stories about reincarnation. Congrats, Nikki.

    PS Very nice cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sounding story. Very hot guy on the cover. Nice. Congrats to Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you M Pax. Yes the guy on the cover is. I have seen several pics of him in different poses etc...and he is every bit of hot.

      Nikki

      Delete
  3. Maria,
    Thanks so very much for stopping by. I appreciate it! I am in love with the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome story, Nikki. Thrilling and hot. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bella, Bella...my partner in crime. Thank you! Can't wait till our story is released on the world.

      Nikki

      Delete
  5. Very excited for this story. Guess what I'm doing this weekend!! Such and interesting concept!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim thanks so much! :) You must tell me what you think.

      Nikki

      Delete
  6. Angelina thank you so much for having me here!

    ReplyDelete