Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ha Ha Ha

I've noticed lately that my blog has been too dull with real life bs. So, to make it a little more positive, I'm sharing with you some funniness.

So, who are the funniest jokers in the world? Animals and children, of course!


Funny truth time. When I was living at my mom's house, I had trained one of the cats to say 'mamma'.  So, when ever he wanted something he would just stare at me and say 'mamma, mamma, meow, mamma, mamma' until he got what he wanted.

Now here is another video that I really enjoyed.


Still want more funny? Check out this short story I wrote for a challenge. "Don't Step in Any. . ." . I'm proud to say that it made it to the second round of judging. I didn't expect that as I for sure thought this story is the same thing the girl inside it stepped into. (Don't you want to read it to find out what it is?) So, if you enjoy this story, vote for it. All you have to do is go HERE and click Like under my name (which is number 11).

5 comments:

  1. I had tears in my eyes from laughing. Thanks! Now I can go to PT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animals rock...and roll and make me laugh. Gotta love 'em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animals and children are way funny. For some reason I can't make your your pictures though. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, cute and funny. Thanks for the chuckles. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That puppy is.so.cute! Off to check out your story...

    ReplyDelete