Friday, February 3, 2012

Great Book on Sale

Pretty Souls


Hello all! Looking for a good YA book? Check out this one! It's currently on sale through Amazon and for a limited time, you could get this book for only 99 cents!

Blurb:

My life followed a simple pattern.

Run to keep my inner wolf asleep. Make sure my blood-sucking foster sister, Cass, feeds. Hunt for supernatural trouble when we should be sleeping. Keep my grades up and my head down.

It was mostly a game.

Until people started wandering around like living zombies. Until people I care about started getting hurt. Until the menace came knocking on my front door.

Game’s over.

Time for the soul-stealer to realize just because he’s hunting something doesn’t make it prey.

Cass and I bite back.


3 comments:

  1. I have read a few YA lately, and I might check it out. My tbr list is a lot smaller than it used to be. Sounds like a great book. Afterall, if I'm a twlight fan, I shoud like this,right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intriguing blurb and cover!

    ReplyDelete