Tuesday, January 1, 2013

In With the New


It's already 2013! Can you believe it? Time flies, doesn't it?

Normally, when New Year rolls around, I make a list of resolutions a mile long. I promise myself I'll do this, and that, and everything in between.

And which of those do I accomplish? Zero! Nada! Zilch!

You know that saying 'don't bite off more than you can chew'? Well, that is what I always do.

Not this year! This year, I'm finally starting to learn from my mistakes, so I only have one resolution. This year, I intend to work on my biggest flaw, and that is all I intend to do.

So what is my biggest flaw? That's easy! I'm a starter. I start improving myself. I start new WIPs. I start new hobbies. How often do you think I finish what I start? Yup, not often.

You see that list of started WIPs in my sidebar? Yes, the one where the book titles never change and the progress meter never goes up. That list of books is mostly things started two to three years ago (yes, some WIP's are that old).

This year, I plan to finish what I start, which means finish some of those WIPs. Wish me luck with that!

Do you make New Year resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment